Sunday, October 14, 2007

Great Weekend!

Oh man I had such a great weekend in Baltimore with Jessie! Friday night we went out on the town and danced our feet off. Then Saturday morning we got up and went to brunch - drank some mimosas - and then went to the national aquarium. It was so awesome, I cannot even explain. I loved it. Everything was so cool! The sharks, the blowfish, the frogs...I loved it! Then Saturday night we went out to this super trendy restaurant called Pazo. It was sooooooooooo good. Then we went out on the town again, and this time met up with her boyfriend and one if his boys. The bar was super fun but we ended up leaving because it was really smoky and was annoying us. We went to another bar for a bit and then headed back to Jessie's house and hung out. Sunday morning we all went to brunch, ate a lot, and drank a lot of mimosas again. Then we went to this bowling alley in little Italy and drank more bottomless mimosas. Ha ha. We bowled a couple games and Brad's boy Chris ended up getting a strike that won us a bucket of beer. It was hilarious, but of course I hate beer so I didn't have any. Ha ha. I finally headed back at got home a few hours ago. I think I need a weekend to recover from my weekend. Ha ha. See some pics below!

No comments: