Monday, July 28, 2008

Twilight Zone Doo Doo Doo Dooooooooo

Okay, you might want to sit down for this.

It's Monday - and - I'm in a good mood!!!!!!!!!!

OMG it was so weird typing that!

And on top of it all I had the absolute WORST case of insomnia last night and didn't end up falling asleep until like 3 a.m., which means I am running on like 5 hours of sleep. Weirdest thing ever.

Well the OAR concert was absolutely the awesomest thing ever, again, no surprise. We had so much fun. Man, I LOVE seeing them in concert. They always put on the best show. Afterwards we went dancing and that was fun too. Yay.

Last week I watched a new movie, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. It was totally NOT what I was expecting at all!!! It was freaking hilarious! There was a drag queen in it that made the movie. She cracked me up the entire time.

Well, I am so excited to say this - I only have two sessions left of this class!!!! This week is the last homework assignment and next week is the final exam, which is a take-home exam. OMG Thank the LORD that this class is ALMOST OVER!!!!!

No comments: