Tuesday, November 09, 2010

First Digital Scrapbooking Project
Mom's Calendar!

Recently I bought the Creative Memories digital scrapbooking software and I made a calendar for my mom (Christmas gift!)! My friend April started getting involved in Creative Memories and when I saw the photos of her digital scrapbooking pages (that she posted on Facebook)...I was intrigued!

I have always loved scrapbooking. Sometimes all the stuff, work, and clean-up that goes along with traditional scrapbooking exhausts me just thinking about it, though. I will probably still do traditional scrapbooking...especially because I spend so much time in front of the computer as it is. But aren't these pages super fun?

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

December

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made my mom a calendar for Christmas too! Very cute :)

-Shauna