Monday, September 19, 2011

Drycleaning Awesomeness from Heaven

Recently I found out about a new service in my local area – Clean Cierge. It is so awesome and convenient! It is a dry cleaning service that does {even more of} the work for you! There are lockers at different apartment complexes, condos, etc. throughout the LA area. You sign up for an online account, link your account to your credit card, put your stuff in one a locker at your complex (keys are provided), and then order a pick up via your online account (noting your locker number and any special instructions). When your stuff is picked up they send you an email, and then when it’s done they send you another email with the charges and notification that your stuff is back in your locker. Then you take your little key and go get it! The lockers are right by my mailbox area, so I am already down there every other day at least. Hello convenient!

I decided to try it out and take advantage of the promotion they had going on for first time customers; I got two items dry-cleaned for free! They also give you a stand-up laundry bag with a tag with your customer number attached. I had two white blazers cleaned and they both turned out gorgeous. After that first trial, I sent in a pair of high heels to get re-heeled. They also turned out perfectly.

As you can see below, I don’t think their prices are much different than most places around here. I can’t say I’m an expert though. I actually don’t get things dry cleaned that often. For one, I hate paying for it, and for another, I hate going and dropping off/picking up stuff. It annoys me. LOL. Needless to say, this service takes care of one of those problems for me. Since I also despise ironing, maybe I might start using this service and actually wear one of my button-down shirts more than once every 5 years. HA!


Here is their website! Clean Cierge.

No comments: